Norwegian international and Manchester City’s prolific striker, Erling on Tuesday beat Harry Kane, Kevin de Bruyne. three others to scoop the the PFA award last night.
Recall that Haaland contributed to a record-breaking 36 league goals and eight assists to ensure Man City won the English Premier League (EPL) title.
His contributions was also special for the club as they won a historic treble of league, FA Cup, and UEFA Champions League.
Arsenal young prodigy, Saka, on the other hand, won the young player award ahead of Gabriel Martinelli, his Arsenal teammate.
The youngster also shone like a million star last season for the gunners in their pursuit of the English Premier League.
The 21-year-old scored a career-high 15 goals and provided 15 assists in 38 games as the Gunners narrowly missed out on the league title.
- PFA Players’ Player of the Year (Male): Erling Haaland
- PFA Players’ Young Player of the Year (Male): Bukayo Saka
- PFA Players’ Player of the Year (Female): Rachel Daly
- PFA Players’ Young Player of the Year (Female): Laura James
- PFA Merit Award: Ian Wright PFA
- PFA Team of the Year: Aaron Ramsdale, John Stones, Ruben Dias, William Saliba, Kieran Trippier, Kevin de Bruyne, Rodri, Martin Odegaard, Bukayo Saka, Harry Kane, Erling Haaland