Graham Potter’s Chelsea have suffered many injury cases this season, especially as the Blues have lost about three of their first team defenders to injury at the moment.
Most of the injured players may not be returning to action until after the World Cup, and it is something, the fans of the Blues should worry about. In this article, we shall be taking a look at the expected return days for the injured players. This is as revealed via Premier Injuries.
1. N’Golo Kante; the French international has not played a match for Chelsea since their 2-2 draw with Tottenham Hotspur months ago. He is currently out due to injury, and he is expected to return to action on the 18th of February 2023. This is the expected date, but he could recover faster than expected.
2. Kepa Arrizabalaga; the Spanish international was enjoying a good run of form before he had an injury which has brought Edouard Mendy into the picture. According to the revelation made via the Premier Injuries, Kepa Arrizabalaga will return to action on the 27th day of December 2022. This means he would not play for Chelsea before the commencement of the World Cup in Qatar.
3. Wesley Fofana; Wesley Fofana is one of the injured players at Chelsea. He is expected to return to action for the Blues on the 27th day of December 2022.
4. Reece James; Reece James is one of the Chelsea’s defenders who is out of action due to injury at the moment. Although the English player is confident that he will definitely play at the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, but according to the expected return day, Reece James is expected to return on the 27th of December 2022.
5. Ben Chilwell; Ben Chilwell is currently out of action due to injury, but no one knows the seriousness of his injury yet.