The UEFA Champions League is back on Tuesday, and it’s an eagerly anticipated moment as Newcastle makes its return to the competition in one of the standout matches.
Under the leadership of Eddie Howe, the Magpies are set to face AC Milan at San Siro, while later in the evening, treble winners and the current champions, Manchester City, kick off their campaign.
Barcelona, the mighty Catalan club, is determined to make amends for their lackluster performances in Europe’s premier competition in recent years. They haven’t claimed the title since 2015 and are among the continent’s giants in action.
Here’s your essential guide to Tuesday’s Champions League fixtures.
On Tuesday, September 19, the UEFA Champions League features an exciting lineup of matches:
– AC Milan takes on Newcastle United at 5:45 p.m.
– Young Boys faces RB Leipzig at 5:45 p.m.
– PSG squares off against Borussia Dortmund at 8 p.m.
– Shakhtar Donetsk meets Porto at 8 p.m.
– Manchester City clashes with Crvena Zvezda at 8 p.m.
– Lazio goes head-to-head with Atlético Madrid at 8 p.m.
– Barcelona challenges Antwerp at 8 p.m.
– Feyenoord crosses paths with Celtic at 8 p.m.