- Lille vs Saint-Etienne predictions for Friday’s Ligue 1 match
- The game is being played at Stade Pierre-Mauroy (20:00 GMT)
- Lille have kept clean sheets in their last 4 matches in Ligue 1
- Can Saint-Etienne turn around their poor away form?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Lille vs Saint-Etienne Predictions
Lille have been keeping plenty of clean sheets in Ligue 1. They can win to nil against a Saint-Etienne side battling against relegation.
- Lille vs Saint-Etienne Predictions
- Head to Head
- Lille Form
- Lille Injuries & Team News
- Saint-Etienne Form
- Saint-Etienne Injuries & Team News
- Lille vs Saint-Etienne Live Stream FAQ
- Lille have won 3 of their last 4 matches (Ligue 1).
- Lille have kept clean sheets in their last 4 matches (Ligue 1).
- Lille have won by 2+ goals in 3 of their last 4 home matches against Saint-Etienne (Ligue 1).
- Saint-Etienne have failed to score in their last 2 away matches against Lille (Ligue 1).
- Saint-Etienne have lost 8 of their last 12 away matches (Ligue 1).
- Saint-Etienne have lost to nil in 3 of their last 6 away matches (Ligue 1).
- Saint-Etienne have created under 0.64 xG in 5 of their last 6 away matches (Ligue 1).
Head to Head
Lille have a 22-19 advantage Saint-Etienne with 25 draws in 66 matches.
Lille have kept clean sheets in their last four matches in Ligue 1 which includes three victories.
Jocelyn Gourvennec’s side won 1-0 at Montpellier before a 0-0 draw against Metz despite having 1.19-0.28 expected goals.
Lille suffered a 2-0 defeat at Chelsea in the Champions League but bounced back in Ligue 1.
They won 1-0 at Lyon and 4-0 against Clermont Foot with Jonathan Bamba, Jonathan David, Mehmet Zeki Çelik and Edon Zhegrova on target.
Lille Injuries & Team News
Jocelyn Gourvennec has a full strength side available.
Saint-Etienne went undefeated in their opening three matches in February.
Pascal Dupraz’s side won 3-1 against Montpellier and 2-1 at Clermont Foot before a 2-2 draw against Strasbourg.
Saint-Etienne lost 3-1 at PSG before a 1-0 win against Metz on Sunday, Denis Bouanga scoring the winner.
Saint-Etienne Injuries & Team News
Centre back Saïdou Sow, right back Yvann Maçon and striker Romain Hamouma are injured.